Yamaha Virago 535

Yamaha Virago 535
12 years old but still going strong

Monday, November 16, 2009

Batery Died Again!

The battery died again. I tried to start it this morning, It won't start. So, have to ride my scooter to work.

It's happened before. So, I have actually re-built the coil and change the rectifier unit. The cost ... phew... 1K. It last for about 2 weeks and now...... perghhh... it happened again. 

I enjoyed it on the Virago but the maintenance.. it been quite a big amount for the last 2 month that I've used it.

I am not going to give up yet but it is getting into me already.

The engine oil is still leaking even though the gasket have been change. The absorber is not very proper. My wife was complaining during our last ride to Melaka.

Oh well.... what to do... she's a 12 years old machine..........................


No comments:

Post a Comment